Bone broth is a healing food. It is very rich in minerals and proteins and it aids digestion.
It help to heal the gut. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to heal the gut.
You can add it to all your cooked recipes and make them tastier and more nutritious. It is a soothing warm drink, perfect for fasting in the winter, and it helps to balance your cravings and sweet tooth.
You can make a broth with bone marrow from beef or with chicken.
6 beef bones, smaller size
4-5 cups of water
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tsp ses salt, or to taste
8-10 pepper corns
2 tsp Kelp, or other algae
1 tsp turmeric
fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary
1. Place all ingredients in a large pot, crock pot or slow cooker.
2. Cook for minimum 3 1/2 hours up to 12 hours.
3. Remove the bones, vegetables and herbs.
4. Chill the broth in the fridge. Once its chilled you can either scrape the fat off and use in cooking, or leave it and have it with the broth.
5. Pour it into jars and store in the fridge.
1 whole chicken
5 cups of water
1/2 root celery head and/or a bunch of stalks
1 chopped carrot
2 chopped onions
2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
2 tsp Kelp or other algae
Fresh herbs of your choice
1. Place all ingredients in a large pot. Cook for about 5 hours.
2. Strain the vegetables, herbs and chicken from the broth. You can use the chicken meat for chicken soup or alike and you can eat the veggies.
3. Cool down the broth and store in the fridge.
phone: 935 926 961 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org