This is a completely guilt free cake. It is packed with good nutrition and with an intense flavor of raw cacao, one small slice goes a long way.
The base is made out of nuts and seed, together with dates. Nuts are a good source of healthy fats and dates are a great source of calcium. Dates is a whole food and not a concentrated sugar. This makes it ideal to sweeten cakes and smoothies with. To soften the intense flavors of the raw cacao we also put some fresh raspberry jam in there...
raspberries or other berries
raw honey or date syrup
1. Place all ingredients in a large pot, crock pot or slow cooker.
2. Cook for minimum 3 1/2 hours up to 12 hours.
3. Remove the bones, vegetables and herbs.
4. Chill the broth in the fridge. Once its chilled you can either scrape the fat off and use in cooking, or leave it and have it with the broth.
5. Pour it into jars and store in the fridge.
phone: 935 926 961 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org